Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's In Our Wombman Nature





Catamenial Pneumothorax changed my life! But with GREAT prayer and determination, I've changed my pain into that of a  inspirational testimony.  I am feeling reflective. There were so many lessons that I've learned with Catamenial Pneumothorax. One of them was I was stronger than I thought I was.

The Certain Ones
I recall my many surgeries and the scars. I thought. WOW, I am scarred for life. I know, I know. This should had been considered the least of my worries. But, as a young woman at the time single. It is in our wombman nature.  It was certainly a prominent worry for me.  Has the healing process began to take place. I found that the physical scare were the least of my worries. As they could be hidden if I opted to do so. I discovered the spiritual and emotional healing process required timing and acceptance. 

I have written a book titled: The Certain Ones: You're not Forsaken. You're Chosen for Purpose. This book is in the process of being reissued under my publishing house G Street Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment